Terms of Harvest:
- The rate will be according to size of Trophy Elk you wish to harvest, based on the Gross Boone and Crockett Score.
- For your one to two day harvest adventure, no hidden
charges! Our rates include for one hunter: lodging, meals, guide, and field
dressing of your successful harvest.
- Black powder gun, rifle, or archery equipment is permitted
for your harvest.
- No licenses or permits are required.
- You will be required to sign a Hold Harmless
- A $500.00 nonrefundable Deposit Payment is required by
personal check, money order, bank draft, or travelers check to book your harvest.
- Sorry, personal checks are not accepted just prior to actual
- You are welcome to bring Non-Harvesting guests at $75.00 per
Rates for a
Trophy Bull Elk Harvest:
Rates for a
Trophy Cow Elk Harvest:
|Gross Boone &
|Please Ask or Call
||Please Ask or Call
Processed Elk meat.
Whole, half, and quarters.
Please contact us for availability
and current prices.
Game meat is often higher in dietary cholesterol than domestic
meats, but the combination of having more lean body tissue, generally fewer calories, and a higher percentage of cholesterol-reducing polyunsaturated
fatty acids...it just makes sense that game meat could be a more heart-healthy choice.
Good Fat - Bad Fat
|% Fatty Acids
Plus, generally the EPA content in Game meat can be significantly higher
then the EPA of common domestic meat. EPA is thought to reduce the risk of developing
arteriosclerosis, one of the major causes of heart attack and stroke.
1992 Source: North Dakota State University and U.S. Department of Agriculture
For more Information & to make Reservations, Phone, Write, or Email Us
Tom & Connie Kleven
5099 38th St SE
Medina, North Dakota 58467 U.S.A.
Home of Trophy Rocky Mountain Elk Bulls and Trophy
Northern Bucks harvests for hunters hunting for
a successful harvest.